Ph:9613897 (Direct Office)
M.Sc. (Petroleum Engg.), University of Stavanger, Norway
B.Sc.Engg. (Mechanical), BUET, Bangladesh
PMRE 6004 Gas and Oil Drilling and Completion
PMRE 6005 Petroleum Production Engineering
PMRE 6015 Advanced Drilling Engineering
Area of Interest:
Wellbore instability, Well Control, Geomechanics, Drilling Automation, Drill string failure, Production Optimization
- Ahammad, F., Mahmud, S. & Islam, S.Z. J Petrol Explor Prod Technol (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13202-019-0646-5
- Islam, S; Mahmud, S.; Huque, M.M; and Hossen, M; "New Approach to Monitor the Wellbore Condition Using Hydraulic Lift Phenomenon during Casing while Drilling", Journal of Nature Science and Sustainable Technology; Vol. 11, Iss. 2, (2017): 135-142.
- Mahmud, H; Mahmud, S.; and Tinny, E; "Drilling Challenges: A case study of Rashidpur field" International Conference on Petroleum Engineering 2016, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh, December 31, 2016.
- Ahammed, F; Mahmud, S. and Islam, S; "A Review of Mud loss while drilling through Naturally Fractured Reservoirs" International Conference on Petroleum Engineering 2016, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh, December 31, 2016.
- Islam, A; Skalle, P. and Mahmud, S.; "In Situ Stress Pattern and its Impact in Stable Drilling Operation: Physical and Analytical Model with Application". International Conference on Geoscience for Global Development (GeoDev) 26-31, October 2009, Dhaka, Bangladesh